“Kate gave it to me straight, there was no pussyfooting around or hidden agenda. She called it and identified instances so I couldn’t have any reaction other than to understand.”
I’m Katherine, but most of my clients call me Kate.
Here are the facts around my education, my experience, etc:
- 15 years and 10,000+ hours of direct coaching experience
- Master of Applied Science, evidence-based Coaching Psychology from the University of Sydney, which leads the world in coaching research and education
- Bachelor of Adult Education, which is all about instilling lifelong self-directed learning
- My own leadership experience includes being elected President, International Coach Federation Australasia 2012, leading over 1,300 coaches across two countries.
- Prior to coaching, my business experience included generating over $100 million of new business in the short-term money market for Citibank within four months, through taking great care of my clients.
- My Myers Briggs personality type is INTJ, which <0.5% of women in the U.S. possess. Whilst compassionate and flexible, I have, at core, a pragmatic, structured approach. Being female, I understand women, however, my thinking is more masculine. You kind of get two-in-one with me.
- Raised in Australia, I have lived and worked around the world since 1995. I’ve coached individuals of many nationalities and have had significant experience working with and adapting to different cultures. Whilst based in the San Francisco Bay Area, I also work globally.
- I am passionate about my vocation and my own development.
- I appreciate beauty, art, photography, nature, wisdom, literature, and whatever is timeless.
- When not working intensively with clients, I enjoy a peaceful life and spend a lot of time reading, walking, thinking, and keeping a close-knit group of friends. This is often interspersed with some random adventure or life-changing experience. It all comes out pretty even…
“As an ex-Army officer I demand the highest integrity levels from my business associates and I have found Kate to have a level of integrity rarely found in the business world.”
Click here to book your Initial Coaching Consultation.